- Fruit and vegetables are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including folate, vitamin C and potassium.
- They're an excellent source of dietary fibre, which can help to maintain a healthy gut and prevent constipation and other digestion problems. A diet high in fibre can also reduce your risk of bowel cancer.
- They can help to reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke and some cancers.
- Fruit and vegetables contribute to a healthy, balanced diet.
- Fruit and vegetables taste delicious and there's so much variety to choose from.
- And at a cost of £2.50 per person per day it is great value for money for anyone determined to get more fibre and goodness into their diet.
We will deliver a box full of fruit and veggies to your home each week. Locally grown produce will be top priority. Contents will change with the growing seasons.
Note - Children up to around 12 don't need the full adult quantities, so a box for 2 would be good for 1 adults + 2 children etc. Choices also available for 3 or 4 adults.